Enrollment is dependent on income and other factors as determined by the Department of Children and Families Services. 90% of families enrolled in the preschool program attend tuition free. We do reserve 10% of our slots for families who do not meet the income requirements and charge a minimal tuition.
In order to Enroll, families will need to provide the following documents:
- Parent/Caregivers State ID or Driver’s License
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Medical Insurance Card for child
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Two most recent check stubs, (paid bi-weekly/bi-monthly/monthly); Four most recent check stubs (paid weekly), which must be dated within the last 30 days
- No Income – Must write and sign a letter which states that you have no income
- Current school schedule or school schedule and check stubs
- If child has a disability, please provide a copy of the Early Intervention IFSP or CPS IEP
- If you are a foster parent, a letter from your DCFS caseworker is needed to enroll your foster child.
- If you receive TANF, you must provide your RASP letter.
- If your child has physical or dental exam it cannot be (must be dated within 6 months from the enrollment date for children 3 to 5 years of age)
For enrollment questions, please email Alison at email@example.com. Families can also apply on the Chicago Early Learning Portal and selecting Passages: chicagoearlylearning.org.